As a means of spiritual support and communion during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be maintaining a prayer list here. If you have a friend or family member who is in special need of prayer and you would like to add them to the list of people to be prayed for, send us a message using the contact form below. Please note the following:
- Only names will be published on the prayer list, not specific intentions. Names of individuals or of entire families are acceptable.
- Please limit your request to those for whom you most want prayers. Do not send in a long list of names.
- Anyone who is added to the list must be okay with having their name published on the website. It's your responsibility to ensure that this condition is satisfied.
- To request that someone be added to the prayer list, you must know each other personally as friends or family members.
- If the person to be prayed for is deceased, please indicate this in your request.
- Names will remain posted for a period of 4 months. At the end of that time, you can request that they be added again.
- Your name (the requestor's name) will not be published.
- You must be a parishioner of St. Patrick's to make requests, and you must include your full name and email address on the contact form when you make your request.