The Pastoral Council is composed of a maximum of twelve parishioners who serve three-year terms. They are a consultative group that serves as a vehicle of pastoral advice, dialogue and communication with the pastor, parish staff, parishioners and the various organizations of the parish. The Council meets once a month from September to June. To have an item placed on the agenda, please call the parish secretary who will put you in contact with the Pastoral Council Chairperson.
- James Atkinson (Home Outreach Chair)
- Joseph Conway (Social Events Co-Chair)
- Susan Farrell (Social Concerns Chair)
- Gerry Fornes (Maintenance Chair)
- Patty Grondin (Education Chair)
- Carl Konopka (Social Events Co-Chair)
- Cindy Lane (Chairman)
- Judy Leddy (Jubilee Committee Co-Chair)
- Stephen Maratea (Secretary)
- Lou Matt (Jubilee Committee Co-Chair)
- Robert McGonigle (Worship Committee Chair)
- Roman Pallone (Vice Chairman)
- Steve Pasternack (Bereavement Chair)
- Christopher Platek (Social Events Co-Chair)
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.